||Jul 12, 2022
Website Officer – Programming and Maintenance (MAC 40559)
Reputation and Brand Management
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay Details: $35.83 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Duties: Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Marketing and in collaboration with marketing, communications, recruitment and creative colleagues within the Reputation and Brand Management department, the Website Officer is responsible for leading the development and execution of the annual website plans for the prospective student and industry-facing audiences to help assist in the College effort to reach and exceed enrolment and revenue targets. As the technical lead on the website team, the incumbent will use an effective planning and analysis approach to build a cohesive web experience, aligned to the corporate brand and marketing objectives, with a strong evidence-based foundation through market data, analytics and user research. The incumbent will work collaboratively with the external web vendor and various stakeholders to build consensus, solve complex problems, and achieve corporate objectives and priorities.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in Web Development, Interactive Media, Mobile Application Development or related field
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Experience in website personalization through content, CMS modules or API integrations, as well as current web standards, design and best practices around UI/UX design, SEO, analytics and social media integrations
- Proven track record of leading and/or executing large scale projects with multiple stakeholders from various levels of an organization and external partners
- Knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas is also considered an asset:
• CRM technology (Salesforce or Marketo) and Google Suite certifications
• Ability to build consensus and align deliverables when working with stakeholders with a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills