||Jan 18, 2021
Ladder HR Solutions Inc. is looking for 2 Superstar HR Consultants to join our team. We are growing and can’t wait to add new support and resources!
Working at Ladder HR allows you to choose the number of hours/week you’d like to work. Our internal model is flexible; our team is warm, welcoming, and fun! We thrive on providing service to our clients while respecting and encouraging your pursuit of work/life balance. We deliver client service with Care, Compassion and Compliance.
Projects are based on client needs and may include:
- HR Compliance
- Employee Issues
- Policies and Procedures
- Onsite Client HR Management
Employment at Ladder HR begins on a casual part-time basis and scales up based on our client requirements and your desired schedule.
Interested in growing with us? In addition to a professional but laid-back work environment, we offer a robust commission plan to our consultants who are interested in helping us with business development.
Ladder HR Solutions Inc. is based in London, ON, with clients in, around and far beyond. We are an HR Consultancy offering a lifestyle business opportunity to our team while focusing on the specific needs of our clients. We would love the opportunity to speak with you about our open opportunities. Would you like to know more about us? Visit our website: www.ladderhr.ca
Upon request, Ladder HR will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support the participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the following in the subject line: Application - HR Consultant. Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Able to establish rapport and maintain excellent working relationships with individuals from a wide variety of industries
- Demonstrated competence in all HR functional areas - a true generalist at heart!
- Able to work independently managing a variety of projects
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Embraces a flexible, growth mindset and is prepared to jump in and support the team as necessary
- Comfortable advising clients on relevant employment legislation, policies, and best practices
- CHRP or CHRL preferred