Express is recruiting for a temporary Administrative Assistant position for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience with an outgoing personality!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Answering phones for two different divisions and transferring accordingly.
· Responsible for accounts payable and expense reporting.
· Other administrative duties as required.
· 3-5 years administrative experience in a role such as receptionist.
· Excellent communication skills with and outgoing personality.
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $18.00 per hour.
· Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Reception/Admin"