Express is recruiting for a Senior Payroll & Benefits Specialist for a tech client in London. This client offers a great compensation package with Benefits, Pension, training and development opportunities. Work from home is available.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees.
- Manage and administer Group Benefit-claims management.
- Investigates and responds to employee's inquiries.
- Maintain accurate payroll information and complete personnel files.
- Assist the Controller on other business needs.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in payroll and benefits.
- PCP or CPM is an asset; Post secondary education.
- Technical expertise with Ceridian Day force; advanced Excel skills.
- US payroll experience is a definite asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email; email@example.com
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.