We take pride in our role to protect our neighbours, their families, and their businesses and farms. We have a 165-year history of serving our client-owners that anchors our sense of purpose and shapes our values as an employer.
Minutes from London, Ontario, we offer a work environment that is balanced and family-friendly, no matter what your family looks like. We value work/life balance, and support your growth both in and outside of the office.
Our Company is looking for a full-time CSR to assist our Sales Agents with the servicing of our insurance clients.
Your success as a CSR for Westminster Mutual comes from your passion for helping people. You’re good at making real connections with people, largely because you have great listening and questioning skills.
This position is ideal for Recent Grads who want to enter and progress in the insurance industry as a Company Sales Agent.
What you’ll do
- Assist Company Sales Agents with servicing of insurance clients
- Provide quotations for prospective customers
- Calculate valuations for homes and outbuildings
- Assist in the insurance renewal process including follow up of motor vehicle abstracts, renewal letters, and updates
What you’ll need
- High School Diploma and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Previous Insurance experience is an asset (willing to train)
- Familiar with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work with us and enjoy
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and DC pension plan
- A family work atmosphere with great work/life balance
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org