This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Thomas, ON
||Dec 10, 2020
Our St.Thomas based client who has been manufacturing high performance high quality pumps and pumping systems since 1933 is looking for an experienced Shipper/Receiver to join their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
- Operate Sit down Counter Balance Forklift and Narrow Aisle Reach truck.
- Final packaging and inspection.
- Some computer work and paperwork.
- Straight day shift
- Currently on work share. Working 4 days per week until the spring.
- Top performers may be hired after completion of contract.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
- Must pass an on-site forklift certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a counterbalance forklift.
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs.
- Experience with hand tools and power tools is an asset.
- Reliable transportation to work.