||Sep 06, 2022
||High School Diploma
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a full-time permanent Materials Handler – London
We require a driven individual who is dedicated to outstanding customer service. As part of our warehouse team, you will be responsible for picking and shipping orders in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
Qualifications & Skills include:
- Picking orders for shipment to our Dealer Network using push cart, walkie or forklift
- Replenishing stock in various locations throughout the warehouse
- Prepare receiving dock to receive incoming orders and match to purchase orders
- Ensure safe and accurate loading and unloading of deliveries. Report any count discrepancies and/or product damage to Warehouse Supervisor
- Inventory counts – assist with monthly cycle counts
- Maintenance of lift trucks and/or walkies - ensure trucks are plugged in with batteries charging as required and hours recorded
- Miscellaneous duties as required; helping on the mezzanine, relocating products, making chain, packing at end of line, making boxes, cleanup of warehouse on a daily basis, emptying garbage, sweeping, etc.
What we offer:
- Attention to detail very important
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent time management skills are required
- Forklift experience would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, accuracy and versatility are essential
- High school diploma is required and must be presented at interview
- Must be vaccinated
- Ability to stand / walk for 8 hours is required
- Ability to reach up, bend down and lift 50 lbs. is required
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- Experience with SAP software and scan guns a definite asset
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.
- Competitive salary
- Company paid benefits ( health, dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance)
- Above average company pension plan
- Clean work environment
- No shift work – straight days – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Opportunity to bank overtime for extra time off
- 11 paid Statutory Holidays
- Company paid social gatherings, special event lunches etc.