Built on the foundation of a strong work ethic and business integrity, Bre-Ex continues to be a premier contractor based in the London area. Our industry leading experience, product expertise, customer service and workmanship are evident in our corporate structure and overall performance.
At this time we are looking to hire an AZ licensed float truck driver to haul equipment and materials throughout the London area. Typical duties include:
- Transport equipment and materials to and from job sites and shop
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules per dispatch
- Maintain log books and perform pre-trip inspections
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Follow MTO Guidelines
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Bre-Ex Construction Inc. believes in a work/life balance and offers employees in this role a comprehensive benefit plan, company events, and a clean work environment.
- AZ license
- Clean CVOR
- Ability to work flexible hours
Bre-Ex has the ability to accommodate those that require accommodations in the recruiting process.