StarTech.com is currently looking for a French Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer Service & Support team at our Corporate Office in London, Ontario.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Advisory Team, the Bilingual Customer Service Advisor provides consultative customer support and advice to StarTech.com resellers and end-users. This team works together in a dynamic, motivating environment to provide outstanding support to IT professionals and end users.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
What You Will Gain
- A collaborative environment where bi-weekly feedback sessions support you, keeping you on track for success, helping you shape your future
- Insight into the IT industry, in an entrepreneurial environment where you can build a career
- The ability to learn more about building customer relationships and working cross-functionally with many departments across the business
- A sense of pride in every interaction, whether it is providing product information, assisting customers with placing orders, making recommendations, or reviewing reseller applications
- Ongoing product training with first to market products and leading edge technologies (USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 and others)
What You Can Show Us
- A passion for assisting others and managing customer accounts
- Excellent organizational skills combined with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated bilingualism in French and English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with volume quotes or a bid desk is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply
Please select the one that works best for you!
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to www.startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers page StarTech.com Careers
StarTech.com is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the parts they need to enable their business solutions.
Our channel partners, proprietary web resources, and friendly, professional and responsive employees ensure the IT professional gets the product they need.
Founded in 1985 by entrepreneurs Paul Seed and Ken Kalopsis, we are a privately-owned company with our Corporate Office in London, Ontario, Canada. We operate in 16 countries worldwide, spanning North America, Europe, the UK and APAC. We will continue to expand our global footprint in the years to come.
A vibrant tech company, we offer an enviable workplace with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously.
By conquering new markets and creating diverse career opportunities, we offer you a place to grow. Plus, our commitment to training and development will keep your skills sharp. We also know you have a life outside work. That’s why we offer benefits that take good care of you and your family and support you to actively participate in your community. It all adds up to a good life.
What’s more, StarTech.com has been recognized as a “50 Best Managed Company” in Canada, one of Canada’s “50 Best Small & Medium Employers”, one of the top 500 fastest growing Canadian companies on the Profit 500 list and has been an honoree on the INC 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States for nine years.
StarTech.com has grown globally from $45M in 2011 to its current revenue of over $195M. It continues with double digit year-over-year growth. StarTech.com knows its business is to understand its customer. The company’s commitment to understanding its customer has not only informed its day-to-day operations, but it continues to serve as the foundational component of its corporate strategy.
Check out our Linked In page and become a follower so we can stay connected!