This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Thomas, ON
||Sep 16, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Shipping Coordinator/Expeditor for a 6 month contract for our client in St Thomas, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Work as the liaison between the customer service department and warehouse.
- Management of Excel spreadsheets with order information.
- Other administrative duties as required.
What’s in it for you?
- 2 years administrative experience preferably with previous shipping experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Steel toed boots required.
Why Work for Express:
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm.
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Shipping Coordinator/Expeditor"