Express is helping our London, ON based client to find a Customer Service Representative! The ideal candidate will have strong administrative and customer service experience in the financial industry! This is a direct hire opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing organization.
- Compensation: starting at $40,000 per year, dependent on experience, + 3 weeks vacation and 5 paid sick days.
- Benefit plan, 100% paid after 6 months.
- Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm with the occasional Saturday.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding delinquent accounts and to renegotiate payment arrangements
- Follow up on promise to pay and make sure payments are made on time
- Resolve complex inquiries inquiries from frustrated customers
- Maintain accurate and updated file notes
- Identify accounts that need enforcement and escalate to legal department.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years administrative and customer service experience, preferably within the financial services collections environment,
- Excellent communication skills with and strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Bilingual in English and French preferred.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service Representative"