||Sep 12, 2020
Our client is a leading global high-tech manufacturer who specializes in custom silicone rubber mouldings for the healthcare and automotive sectors and is currently searching for a highly skilled Quality Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will lead the Quality team as well as manage all aspects of the Quality System to ensure compliance with both standards and customer specific requirements. This will include implementation of quality controls, customer relations and team member training.
- Obtain new certifications, maintain and further develop existing quality management systems and processes to align with customer requirements and company standards.
- ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO13485, ISO 50001.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of all quality control systems.
- Act as key representative for customers to ensure that their quality needs and requirements are being met.
- Collaborate with Production and Process Teams in order to maintain high quality levels.
- Effectively train employees to ensure compliance of quality and customer specifications.
- Strategically align the management system to include new regulations and customer-specific system requirements like IQ, OQ, PQ and Cleanliness.
- Conduct internal and supervise external process and system audits including tracking of measures and monitoring of implementation.
- Review of specifications, quality assurance agreements and customer-specific system requirements and ensure implementation.
- Timely customer response to 8D’s, PPAP’s, CCR’s and requests for compliance statements.
- Work closely with Process Teams regarding test results, continuous improvements and quality system requirements.
- Visit suppliers and customers as required within North America and Europe.
- Manage departmental staffing, budgeting and planning.
- Relevant post-secondary education coupled with at least 5 years experience in a quality management role.
- Certified QMS Auditor and highly skilled with improving quality systems in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com . We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality systems and ability to sustain a strong quality management system.
- Experience with automotive/medical device quality requirements and the required documentation:
- PPAP, 8D, CCR, FMEA, APQP, Control Plans, IQ, PQ and OQ.
- Proficient with the utilisation of SPC and advanced statistical methods.
- Extensive knowledge of the quality core tools that include APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, and SPC.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge and proven experience in 6 Sigma.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and customer quality software packages.
- Strong and effective leadership, communication, customer and supplier collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and motivate others effectively within a team environment.
- Valid drivers licence and passport with ability to travel within North America and Europe.