St. Thomas, ON
||Nov 02, 2020
||High School Diploma
Parts Inventory Control Clerk
Full time position
Talbotville, Ontario (Rural location)
Founded in 2002, Ontario Plants Propagation Limited aims to be North America’s premier supplier of greenhouse vegetable transplants. Our customers put their trust in us to provide premium-quality vegetable plants year-round. To achieve this, we must hire motivated & passionate people that support our workforce and facilities.
- Restocks consumables within the maintenance department, critical spare parts, and parts inventory
- Provides PO delivery status updates for outstanding orders from respective vendors
- Receives all deliveries related to maintenance department
- Ensures proper paperwork, Po’s, packing slips and receipts are collected and forwarded to accounting team
- Manages physical spare parts inventory, and ensures they are placed in appropriate storage locations
- Maintains and receives all spare parts inventory
- Organizes parts room
- Track, maintains and files warranty claims with respective vendors
- Develops and maintains an Inventory control system for all parts
- Generates and completes PM Work Orders, and manages work order backlog
- Assists technicians during spare time
- Assists with annual machine rebuilds
- Creates PM schedule for lines
- Ensures completion of PMs at scheduled intervals (e.g., weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Coordinates with Maintenance and Production Teams to effectively execute repair work orders
- Confirms that material and labor costs are properly captured on work orders
- Maintains an excellent relationship with outside vendors
- Works order tracking and completion in both preventative maintenance and repairs
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years in inventory control
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated & able to work independently
- Greenhouse environment in rural area
- Ability to work shifts including weekends
- Ability to work long hours when required, especially during peak seasons.
- Working in high temperatures.
How to apply:
Submit your resume:
Mail: 38024 John Wise Line, St. Thomas, Ontario N5P 3T2
Subject title: Parts Inventory Control Clerk
Fax: 519 637 2449
Ontario Plants Propagation Ltd provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources via the methods above or at 519-637-2119.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those meeting the requirements will be considered.
- Competitive wage with benefits.