3M is seeking an Industrial Mechanic Millwright for its Manufacturing plant, located in London, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by maintaining equipment in our facility. This role follows a MAD rotation.
- Understand and maintain/repair hydraulic, electrical, steam and pneumatic systems
- Read mechanical drawings and be able to modify and print CAD drawings if required
- Maintain and repair drive and conveyance systems pertaining to drives, gear reducers, clutches, pulleys, timing belts, sprockets, chains, pumps involved in moving products/raw materials, building management systems, fans
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Millwright or electro-mechanical cross discipline)
- Able to work in an industrial environment on MAD rotation
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) or equivalent license, or other trade with equivalent experience
- Understands hydraulic, electrical, steam and pneumatics systems
- Able to read printed mechanical drawings and have some ability to modify and print CAD drawings
- Basic MS Office skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work at heights, outdoors as needed, restricted and confined spaces if necessary
- Ontario of College of trades or equivalent certification
- 433-A or equivalent
- CAD certification an asset
- ERP experience (SAP preferred)
Travel: No travel
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
Apply here: Industrial Mechanic Millwright
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Pension Plan
- RSP Plan
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.