DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Craigwiel Gardens is a not for profit charitable organization committed to working together as a team to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the adult members of our community.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Finance is responsible for all financial reporting and operations, encompassing all accounting, financial analysis, budgeting and all other Administrative and accounting functions in all areas of Craigwiel Gardens, including Long Term Care, Seniors Apartment Complex, Adult Day Program, Day Centre and Community Services.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
Compensation and benefits are competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting, financial management and analysis in the Long Term Care/Health Care Sector. Familiar with Ontario Health Reporting Standards (OHRS)
- Chartered Professional Accountant of Ontario or other Chartered Accounting Membership an asset
- Demonstrated skills in payroll administration, employment standards and WSIB
- Experience working with computer systems, including Quickbooks, Time & Attendance Programs/Accounting software
- Experience working in a health care setting, preferably long term care.
- In depth knowledge of the current trends in Long Term Care and the current MOHLTC standards.
- Experience working with collective agreements.
- Financial management and budget development skills.
- Experience in community, government and labour relations.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership and management skills.