This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 07, 2021
Posting Date: April 7, 2021
Closing Date: April 18, 2021
Location: Within the region of London, Middlesex, Elgin, Oxford (can work from any of the current locations with the region). Regular travel throughout the region.
Status: Full-time (35 hours/week)
Under the direction of the Director of People & Culture, you will be responsible for the day-to-day human resource operations.
Our Vision: A world without Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
Our Mission: To alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and to promote research
Our Values: Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence
Immediate Supervisor: Director of People & Culture
Overview of Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education
- Knowledge and experience working in the field of Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and evaluate programs
- Ability to support a multidisciplinary staff team
- A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain system partnerships
- Knowledge of current legislation and best practices related to Human Resource practices.
- Knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, preferred
*Currently due to Covid-19, this position will be done both from home and the office. This job will require consistent wearing of proper PPE and completing education in proper Public Health guidelines surrounding PPE and Covid-19 protocols.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to: email@example.com (with the job title listed in the subject line).
As an inclusive employer, we are committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Please contact us at any time during the recruitment process and let us know what accessible supports you may need. All applicants will be screened based on receiving a complete application package and according to the qualifications listed in the posting.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Recruitment, orientation, etc.
- Employee contracts
- Benefits plan management
- Pension/RRSP program management
- Performance management system support
- Manage compensation plan
- Vacation program management
- HR policy development/management
- Health & Safety program and policy management
- Staff development programs