This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 20, 2021
GSE is a mid-sized public accounting firm with offices in St. Thomas and Aylmer. Based on number of staff, we are the largest firm in Elgin County, providing valuable services and developing long-term, meaningful relationships with our clients. This role is required at our Aylmer office in the heart of our down-town and will be performed at our physical location (not remote). See our website: www.grahamscottenns.com
You have quality administrative and client service experiences, and a collaborative and positive “can do” attitude.
Experience & Education:
Experience and strength in communicating with customers/clients and working in a team environment. Any relevant office and/or post secondary education would be considered an asset.
Timing and Schedule:
This part time, temporary role is required for the months of March and April (and possibly a little longer) during the Firm’s busiest season. This role will require working between 3 – 5 days in any given week. Flexibility is also required for working part days as well as flexibility to work on different days in each week if/where needed.
Role Responsibilities may include:
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Assembling tax returns and assembling financial statements (paper and electronic) as well as providing assistance with scanning / verifying / and electronic filing of client source documents
- File management duties including the organization of electronic files and submission of e-files
- Make and receive client calls and support *reception duties. This would include administrative support in *areas such as mail/courier, office supply ordering, filing, letter or document preparation.
- Be a self-starter with a strong commitment to meeting client service deadlines and an attention to detail, together with the ability to work directly with clients in a comfortable and professional manner
- Protect the confidentiality of all information
- Provide timely and quality support to clients, partners and staff
Other Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Reports to the Partners and the Firm Administrator
- May also take direction from other Administrative or Professional staff as required
Interested applicants are asked to please submit a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2021.
- Excellent client service skills (friendly, professional, courteous)
- Actively listens, clarifies and understands assigned tasks
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Meticulous attention to detail while providing exceptional service to our clients
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), including strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Act with honesty and integrity, demonstrate ethics and respect for others throughout all aspects of work
Please rest assured that during these Covid times, all regulations are being adhered to with great diligence, and the person obtaining this role will be trained accordingly.
We thank all applicants interested in working for our firm but advise only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Graham Scott Enns is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you require disability related accommodation to participate in our recruitment process, please make us aware so we can ensure your individual accessibility needs are met.