This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 02, 2022
Program Manager, School of Information Technology (FBT 40729)
Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Salary Range: $77,520 to $96,900
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week) starting January 2, 2023.
Duties: The Program Manager, reporting to the Dean, Faculty of Business, Information Technology, and Part-time Studies is accountable for identifying, developing, marketing, staffing, supporting and evaluating a number of courses, programs and services offered by the School of Information Technology. The Program Manager is responsible for the effective operation and delivery of courses/programs within this School by working closely with the Associate Dean, Program Coordinators, Professors and Support staff as well as other College employees and external stakeholders and partners.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in Business, Technology or Education
- Master’s Degree in a related field and/or B.Ed. or M.Ed. is an asset
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an academic setting and/or business experience in marketing, sales, corporate communications or administration
- Project planning experience would be an asset
- Related experience within an academic setting including either post-secondary teaching, curriculum development and design, or School Administration
- Demonstrated organizational skills with excellent problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated administrative background including budget responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities
- Must have excellent interpersonal and computer skills
- Project/operational management, leadership
- Ability to foster a team-based approach to operational planning and problem-solving