We believe that the way law is practiced in Canada needs to evolve. Our lawyers and our support team have all committed to making change happen; to leading with increased transparency, accessibility and inclusivity, in addition to providing our proven skills and knowledge in business and personal law. We hope you will join us.
Receptionist – London Office (Full-time)
Siskinds is seeking an experienced (2+ years client service experience) Receptionist to support internal and external clients out of our London location The ideal candidate will be professional, enthusiastic, proactive, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who:
• possesses strong and efficient communication skills
• is proficient in Microsoft Office and learning new programs
• has the ability to work independently and shows initiative
• is able to multi-task
• demonstrates a high level of organization and time management abilities
• has strong client services skills
• is detail-orientated
Personal qualities are as important as professional qualifications when working with this team. You must be a team player and eager to help. You are someone who is reliable, genuinely enjoys interacting with people, empathetic and able to maintain a positive outlook. Interacting with all levels of the firm, you possess a high level of tact and integrity when dealing with exposure to confidential information. You have the ability to multi-task through multiple interruptions in our fast-paced practice, but maintain self-motivation during off peak times.
This role includes but is not limited to:
• greeting internal and external clients in a professional and cheerful manner
• building rapport with clients/guests when opportunity arises
• choreographing many meetings in many conference rooms
• keeping reception area and conference rooms welcoming, tidy and organized
• receiving/tracking incoming and outgoing mail
• answering a multi-line telephone
• assisting any and all departments with clerical duties and special projects as needed
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.siskinds.com. Please email your resume quoting “Receptionist – London Office” and “Your Name” in the subject line, to email@example.com
Siskinds is an equal opportunity employer and will work with and accommodate persons with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, selection, and on-boarding process. References will be required if contacted for an interview. Deadline for submissions is Monday, July 8, 2019.
Attention: Human Resources
680 Waterloo Street, P.O. Box 2520
London, Ontario N6A 3V8