Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in St Thomas who are looking to add an Industrial Painter to their team.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week.
Hours: Monday–Thursday, 6:00am–4:30pm
(Summertime till September – From October will be Monday–Friday, 7:00am–3:30pm)
- Sand blast and prep Materials for Paint
- Organize and re label with part numbers and organize into jobs after paint
- Painting all materials required large or small (using pressure pot) (would be a learning position for when my painter is off)
- Seam sealing of parts were required
- Touch up of reworked or changed parts on the fly.
- Operate Fork truck
- Keeping track of all paint materials and ensuring paint is ordered through Plant manager as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience painting in a component manufacturing industry
- Experience with hand-held spray guns and airless gravity pump
- Overhead crane experience
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- Physical demands require the ability to handle weights up to 50lbs
- Be an assertive team player
- Be knowledgeable of ISO requirements and standards.
- Be familiar with the Health and Safety Rules and Regulations
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!