As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Gardent Maintenance you will:
Experience & Qualifications
- Work alongside your peers in a fun, low stress environment
- Work a convenient work schedule, Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Perform daily upkeep and maintenance of residential homes and common gardens
- Perform garden maintenance duties such as pruning trees & shrubs, weeding, cultivating, edging & mulching
- Assist in landscape projects throughout the season including: tree & shrub planting, planting & maintaining annuals, redesigning gardens
- Operate small equipment: battery operated blower and trimmer, gas powered garden bed edger
- Work in most weather conditions
What We Can Offer You
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn about all aspects of garden maintenance
- Basic knowledge and operation of garden maintenance, tools, equipment and techniques is an asset but training will be provided
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to perform physical tasks that may have repetitive movements
- Ability to follow all outlined health and safety requirements
- Reliable transportation and drivers license is an asset
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.