Shift / Production Supervisor
Our client just west of London is looking for a Night Shift Production Supervisor for their Production facility on a permanent basis, offering a competitive salary and growth opportunities within the company. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization that is focused on development of their current core employees to foster a productive culture and friendly environment.
Shift: Straight Night Shifts (7 pm to 7 am)
• Converse production schedules and requirements to production teams on a daily basis
• Participate in continuous improvement projects and encourage staff participation
• Follow-up with maintenance personnel on the off shift for production related repairs
• Accountable for the completion of weekly/daily maintenance plans
• Manage staff requirements for vacations, time off requests etc.
• Participate in Health and Safety initiatives with the JHSC
• Complete daily attendance/absence reports and timesheets as required
• SAP entries to assist with inventory accuracy
• Provide hands-on leadership and managing in a positive and constructive manner
• Food production or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset
• 3-5 years supervisory or team lead experience
• Proficiency with computers, specifically word + excel
•Electronic inventory experience like SAP, ERP or MRP experience an asset
Please apply online by uploading your resume to our website at www.Randstad.ca or by emailing the Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canada