Express is recruiting for a Medical Secretary for our client in London, ON! The successful candidate will be supporting a busy medical practice who manage a complex patient population with a high volume work load. This contract position has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Preparing for clinics/pulling charts for clinic, creating new patient charts.
- Managing physician calendars, booking meetings.
- Scheduling new patient appointments and booking follow up appointments.
- Faxing prescriptions and referrals.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Completion of post-secondary education, preference for medical administration.
- Previous medical office experience, or experience working as a medical receptionist.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Cerner and IBIS preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $22.00-$23.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Medical Secretary"