Are you an engineer with experience in design, integration, and testing of military C4ISR equipment and systems?
Agilus is recruiting for an Electrical Systems Engineer Specialist
in the Military & Defense Sector
in London, Ontario.
The Electrical Systems Specialist/Engineer will be dealing with military equipment and systems on a regular basis. Typical equipment and systems would include: radios, navigation systems, and antennas.
Though a foundation/experience in design would be an asset, the most important tasks would be integration and testing of said systems and equipment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience with design, integration and testing of typical military C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) equipment and systems.
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) theory and practical applications for mobile platforms.
¢ Familiarity with intra and inter-vehicle/formation networking, communications and Battle Management Systems
- Proficiency in developing vendor Statement of Work (SOW), Vendor Performance Specification (VPS) and conducting Trade Studies for the selection of C4ISR equipment and systems.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining Technical Data Packages (TDP), preparation and presenting formal Design Reviews following established procedures.
- Familiar with schematic development and wiring harness design. ¢ Skills in investigating, responding, and implementing corrective action to production, supplier or field issues.
- Support prototype builds, create test plans, execute tests and create test reports to validate designs, mitigate risks and/or troubleshoot problems.
- Plan, organize, and maintain records of progression to ensure successful completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Develop plans and estimates for future projects (ROMS's, BOE's, project plans, informal estimates) in response to customer and contractual requirements.
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant electrical engineering discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications and other engineering software
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Restrictions for confined space.
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport.
- Experience with typical military standards such as MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-461/464, MIL-STD-810, etc
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of communications, networking, situational awareness, video and survivability applications. o Previous defense industry work experience or military experience with aforementioned technologies
- Salary Range: $80,000+
- Performance incentives of up to 16%
- Competitive benefits package including extended health and dental, life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, profit sharing plans, tuition assistance and other benefit programs
- The opportunity to work with a truly global brand in manufacturing, military, and defense
Please apply directly online by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request