As a dynamic and respected London owned family business, and leader in their field for over 40 years, OE Canada Inc. has grown to be one of the most successful technology-based innovators providing forward thinking technology solutions delivery in Canada.
Providing cutting edge and trusted office solutions that help businesses increase their profitability to meet their ever-changing business needs, OE Canada represents Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, DocuWare and a wide range of performance-related software in the London, Kitchener/Waterloo and Southwestern Ontario regions.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., OE Canada Inc. is seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, strategic business development leader to join their dynamic sales force in the capacity of an Account Sales Representative.
What You Will Do
In alignment with OE Canada’s values, vision and business objectives, the Account Sales Representative will drive current and future business growth in the London and Kitchener/ Waterloo surrounding areas, through the promotion of a wide range of office imaging/ capture products, workflow enhancement solutions and related professional services.
This proven and motivated sales consultant will cultivate new client business opportunities through innovative solutions and partnerships within OE Canada’s current account base, while also driving sales strategies to enhance a new potential client base to increase overall revenue.
Finally, working with a high level of commitment and passion, the Account Sales Representative will leverage sales, account management and social media concepts to promote brand awareness, while increasing new account opportunities.
What You Will Bring:
- Relevant post secondary education
- At least 3-5 years of exceptional sales experience working with technology and technology-based solutions. Industry experience preferred.
- Proven business to business (B2B) sales experience in a multifaceted sales environment
- Proven experience analyzing the technology needs of clients, and compiling market information into profitable sales strategies
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients spanning several industries
- Strong technology competency
- Comfortable with leveraging social media
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to present effectively to clients
OE Canada Inc. Commitment
- Competitive Base Salary with unlimited commission and bonus potential
- Benefit program and vacation entitlement
- Strong onboarding and sales training program
- Working for a financially sound company with respected brand awareness
How To Apply
Click here to apply
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and the comprehensive benefits please call Jay McKillop-Senior Recruitment Consultant at 519-964-2757.