This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 06, 2022
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontario.
We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Mitchell, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
The Parts Manager oversees parts operations within the branch, optimizing Parts Department processes while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
This position is responsible for:
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Coaching, evaluating, and developing the parts team, while reviewing training opportunities and providing the team with opportunities for growth
- Serving customers with timely & accurate information regarding accounts, and products they are looking to purchase
- Managing recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- Developing, communicating, managing and monitoring effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Creating annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Maintaining an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
- Maximizing use of all order discount programs to achieve management stock order goals
- A strong focus on parts sales and marketing
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 12, 2022. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115
- Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working within a parts Department
- Experience in Agricultural would be considered an asset
- Experience with motivating, training, appraising and general supervisory duties
- Able to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations would be considered an asset
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Must be able to push, pull and move equipment and/or supplies in excess of 50 pounds
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.