Are you looking for Warehouse Work as a package sorter in London?
Do you have labour experience?
Are you available for full time hours?
We’re hiring Package Sorters in London with 1 year of labour experience to join our client’s team. This is a full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) working on their night shift from 1:30am – 8:30am.
Reporting to Dock Manager, the package sorter will play a key role in coordinating the day-to-day operations in the warehouse, including sorting, packing, processing, and shipping packages.
You’ll be working for a Canadian company that has been a leading integrated freight, package and logistics provider for over 25 years. Their values are safety, efficiency, accuracy, and passion for the service they provide.
What we offer:
- Full-time Hours
- Competitive Wage - $18/hr
- Potential to be hired permanently
- Weekly pay
What you do:
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt
- Scanning & weighing freight
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers & cargo containers
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Availability to work full time shifts occasional overtime may be available/ required
- Ability to lift upwards of 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to adapt to constant priority changes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow verbal or written directions
- Ability to pass a criminal record clearance
- Experience within a warehouse is considered an asset
- Sense of urgency and team player
- Own transportation is required due to shift hours
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.