Our client, a successful and leading North American manufacturer of highly innovative, quality products, is seeking a resourceful, dynamic, and highly driven Marketing Specialist to join their Southwestern Ontario team.
As an experienced Marketing professional with well-rounded and exceptional skills in advertising, content management, and communications, this highly creative self-starter will directly contribute to the growth of the organization through the inception, development, and execution of a diverse set of marketing activities in an environment that is constantly evolving.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Sales, this passionate, critical thinker will assist in the execution of the overall sales and marketing vision, leading the development and implementation of comprehensive and innovative marketing and promotional plans; including promotional sale campaign development and strategy, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of specific business initiatives and identifying trends with key metrics, and market research. Collaborating with the Sales team, the Marketing Specialist will develop and distribute targeted campaigns and help maintain accurate information on customers and prospects.
- Minimum 5 years of successful digital and content marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Graphic design knowledge and proficient using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience using WordPress to manage/update the company website
- Experience developing email campaigns, using email marketing platforms and social media content
- Experience using a CRM i.e. Salesforce
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Ad Words, and Google Analytics with the ability to analyze the data
- Content Creation – comfortable writing for blog, email, website, and print advertising channels, digital photography or video experience would be a strong asset
- Superior computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Experience demonstrating continuous growth and success in traditional and non-traditional marketing with measurable results
- Knowledge of brand planning, budgeting, advertising, promotions, research and analysis, and marketing metric
- Strong leadership and project management skills; highly organized
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of both the B2C and B2B customer journeys and the types of messages and materials needed to attract prospects and move customers through the funnel
- Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting consumer needs
Salary: $60K-$72K + bonus
Some work from home flexibility
Please submit resume here: https://www.pmg.on.ca/bullhorn/#/jobs/4345