POSITION: FT Maintenance Electrician (2 Positions)
BUSINESS UNIT: London Ice Cream Plant
LOCATION: London, Ontario
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
Nestlé Canada Ice Cream has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Electrician to join the Maintenance team at our state-of-the-art ice cream manufacturing plant, located in London, Ontario. This position involves shift rotation and weekend work
- Follow all job-related guidelines and procedures for personal safety, food safety, environment and company security (including but not limited to lockout/tag out, use of P.P.E.’s, Hazard Analysis, chemical and product spills, recycling …) as required
- Follow all acts, regulations and codes related to facilities, equipment, environment protection, and Health and Safety at all times
- To trouble-shoot, maintain and repair all production, packaging and ancillary equipment throughout the plant
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Certified Licensed Electrician with five years industrial troubleshooting experience
- Experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Experience with PLC including Allan Bradley RS 500 and Allan Bradley RS 5000
- Experience with HMI including PanelView and PanelView Plus
- General electrical knowledge including relay control, transformers (HV/LV), and calibration / instrumentation
- Must exhibit accuracy, efficiency, effectiveness and initiative in the job
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong Knowledge of Ontario Electrical Code
- Total Performance Management (TPM) experience an asset
- The hourly wage rate is $34.26
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
External Applicants should apply via http://www.nestlejobs.ca/ Search for Jobs, click on the vacancy and apply online.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
This posting closes January 9, 2017