ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Producer to join our Web Team. Are you an organized individual who can keep track of multiple ongoing projects? Do you enjoy working closely with stakeholders to ensure the best possible content is delivered to the player in a timely fashion? In this role, you'll be working directly with the Marketing, Editorial, and Community teams for all of Digital Extreme's titles. You'll help them get their articles, images, and other content through the localization and publishing pipeline on warframe.com, the Warframe launcher, soulframe.com, playwayfinder.com, and digitalextremes.com. You'll also need to work with the Web Team to identify and create feature improvements to support your workflow.
- Understand and follow the publishing schedule. Maintain awareness of deadlines.
- Work with the Marketing, Editorial, and Community teams to make sure content is kept fresh on all of Digital Extremes' web properties.
- Help the team follow established priorities of work and meet deadlines.
- Follow established risk mitigations when problems arise.
- Raise awareness of issues and blockers that the team cannot solve internally to leadership.
- Conduct status meetings with the team.
- Follow up with external stakeholders and dependencies on delivery of assets, copy, and localization.
- Work with team members to keep project status up-to-date.
- Triage issues with QA and document defects.
- Help complete tasks not owned by other disciplines as needed.
- 2+ years of experience as a producer, project manager, or content coordinator in the online technology, journalism, or publishing industries.
- Can keep track of multiple work streams and ensure timely delivery/publishing of new content.
- Ability to build consensus between multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in content management tools and doing data entry.
- An eye for detail, able to double check other people's work when needed.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and working in an agile development environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Previous work with content in multiple languages.
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of "Canada's Top 100 Employers". We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of "Giving Back" through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children's holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can231.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/298