As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Pro Shop Attendant you will:
Experience & Qualifications
- Assist in the operation of the pro shop including answering phones, managing tee times, enforcing the dress code and selling merchandise while ensuring high quality service to membership and guests.
- Conduct tours, inform and enthuse potential residents and golf members of RiverBend Golf Community and facilities and develop and maintain a rapport and trusting relationship with the membership.
- Assist with merchandising and product displays in the pro shop.
What We Can Offer You
- Related experience in a retail environment.
- Strong customer service background.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Must be available for flexible hours, including days, afternoons and weekends.
How to Apply
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
; online at www.sifton.com/careeers/
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.