Placing the highest value on personal integrity while making employee safety their number one priority, our client, an established electrical automation services company based in London, Ontario, is recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team!
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Administration, this collaborative, resourceful Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for planning, executing, directing, and coordinating all Human Resources and Health & Safety activities for the Company while translating strategic goals into practical actions.
This position will attend to staffing needs for all divisions of the company in collaboration with the management team and will lead the full-cycle recruitment process as well as the orientation, training, and onboarding of new hires. This position will be critical in monitoring and ensuring all employees comply with company policies, Health and Safety procedures, and employment standards, while also identifying opportunities for employee training and developing all associated Human Resources programs. The Human Resources Generalist will provide support to team members on an on-going basis to ensure employee satisfaction and will also navigate employee health and safety programs, incidents, work refusals, and lead investigations where required.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, you will have:
- 3-5 years of increasingly senior experience in an HR Generalist position
- A relevant college diploma/university degree (Human Resources program/certification); with a CHRP/CHRL designation considered an asset or working toward same
- A demonstrated ability to identify measures of employee performance management best practices, as well as the ability to initiate and model positive change within an organization
- A strong ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, and policies
- Proven skills coaching and developing employees
- Experience conducting incident investigations
- Experience with WSIB Claims
- Joint Health and Safety Committee experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Our client is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer and is providing a highly competitive salary and bonus program for this role.