Express is recruiting for Outbound Call Representatives for a temporary opportunity in Woodstock, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong communication and attention to detail.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Making outbound calls.
- Asking probing questions.
- Entering information gathered into database.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in a role such as administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Ability to with with confidential information.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable asking probing question.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting organizations within the community.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Available to work between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday with the occasional weekend shift.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Outbound Call Rep"
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.