This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 01, 2020
Senior HVAC Installer
Express is recruiting for a Full Time Senior HVAC Installer for a position in London, ON area. Our client has been in the industry for many years providing the best customer service across Canada.
Express Surveys all clients for compliance to ministry guidelines for Covid 19 safety protocols. Express wants to ensure the safety of all our workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- On-site problem diagnosis accurately estimates repair costs, fixed right the first time and responsible to professionally install HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- To ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care, maintenance.
.What’s in it for you?
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications and have completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have Gas Technician ‘2’ (G2) license.
- Must have 313D or 313A license.
- Must have a valid ODP certificate.
- Must never sell the customer a repair they do not need.
- Explain the benefits of newer high efficient equipment to the customer.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Must successfully obtain HVAC leads and enroll CPP to company performance targets.
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts as required.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
- Compensation: $34.60 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5pm. Some shifting rotations of daytime and some Saturdays.
- Company Vehicle available.