||Jun 24, 2020
Express is recruiting for a temporary Customer Service/Admin Support position our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience within the transportation industry.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Communicating with drivers and customers via phone, email and in person
- Data entry and bill of lading processing
- Other administrative duties as required
What’s in it for you?
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in a dispatch/trucking environment preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard to achieve our goal of putting 300 people to work weekly in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service/Admin"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 7am-3pm