Agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a remote based, one year contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Role Overview: As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for participating in supporting a global initiative, through which your development skills will result in a new enterprise capability. You will participate in regular scrum calls, leveraging knowledge of PHP language to solve complex technical problems, develop new functionality, troubleshoot issues, and ensure fast performance of the application.
- Minimum one year experience in PHP language and development framework
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Preferred candidate will have 1-3years of relevant experience
- Additional hands-on experience working in any the following tools/skills/applications: Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MySQL, VUE
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Experience working with business stakeholders for requirement intake and support as needed
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!