St. Thomas, ON
||Jan 27, 2021
Our St. Thomas based client is a leading global automotive parts supplier dedicated to delivering new mobility and technology solutions. Due to the ongoing demand in this industry, this client is always looking to add good workers to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
- Load/Unload parts into a weld cell.
- Quality inspection of all parts.
- Meet daily productivity numbers.
- Perform general housekeeping of your workspace.
- Mon – Sat (6-day schedule mandatory during busy times).
- Bi-weekly rotation working 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm OR Straight midnight shifts.
- $17.05 + shift premiums.
- 1-year contract, full-time hours.
- Top performers may be hired after completion of contract.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a production, assembly or physical labour role.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation to work.