||May 13, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake International has partnered with a large Excavating Firm located in London Ontario to assist with the recruitment for a Site Superintendent to join their growing team. Our client offers stability, growth, positive work culture & competitive compensation.
As a Heavy Civil Company our client is a major partner to many of SWO top developers. You can expe ct to complete jobs within residential, new build subdivisions, commercial & municipal.
If you are a qualified candidates you will be able to :
* Read blueprints, drawings and plans
* Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
* Schedule and monitor attendance of crew
* Allocate general and daily responsibilities
* Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
* Monitor expenditures and ensure it remains within budget
* Resolve problems when they arise
* Report on progress to Managers, Engineers etc.
* Coordinate materials and supplies onsite Requirements
If you are a qualified candidates you will have:
* Proven experience and solid reputation as Construction Superintendent
* In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* Ability to communicate and report effectively
* Understanding City of London sewer and watermain specifications
* Problem-solving abilities
What you can expect in return:
* Full time/year-round work
* Compensation above industry standards
* Work vehicle provided
* Cell phone and tools provided
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our Top Talent group. Should your CV meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you are notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Salary: CA$80000 - CA$110000 per year
Application Contact Information