||May 18, 2022
Professor – Customer Relationship Management (BUS 40457)
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours of Work Per Week: 44
Closing Date: Internal Close – May 25, 2022
External Close - Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach courses in the Customer Relationship Management Program in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business.
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
Approximate Start Date: August 22, 2022
Salary: Determination of starting salaries is based on relevant teaching/occupational experience and relevant formal qualifications, supported with original transcripts from granting institutions. The salary scale is $66,555 to $115,378 along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Partial load or full-time academic staff presently employed with the College will be given first consideration in accordance with the Academic Collective Agreement.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 4-year BA or BBA with a focus on marketing, marketing analytics, sales management preferred
- Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Consideration may also be given to candidates currently enrolled in a Master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience In CRM (Salesforce preferred) and analytics insights (Excel, Salesforce) required
- Experience in various email, social and marketing automation platforms, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Sprout Social and Mailchimp preferred
- Experience developing integrated CRM marketing strategies and integration of CRM with broader traditional and digital marketing and sales efforts is considered an asset