||Sep 10, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Program Assistant for a temporary opportunity in Woodstock, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience in a client facing role.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Administrative support for various programs run by the organization.
- Interacting with various departments within the organization as well as the general public.
- Other administrative duties as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum of a College Diploma in administration.
- 3 years of administrative experience in a role such as administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Comfortable working independently.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Program Assistant "
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- Opportunity to work with exciting organizations within the community.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. Possibility of some weekend work during busy periods.