Mathnasium is a math only-learning centre that offers both math help and enrichment to students in grades 1-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary teaching material. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math! We offer part-time jobs in the London area with flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities.
- Exceptional math skills through Grade 12 (Functions, Calculus and Data Management an asset)
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Learning centre environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success. Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Monday –Thursday and Saturday mornings, approximately 8-16 hours per week (flexible). Reply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include detail about your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability. We have 3 London locations and successful candidates will be placed in their location based on need.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org