Talentcor London, has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner for our client a leading manufacturer of Consumer Packaged Goods. This is a one year contract offering a competitive hourly rate.
If qualified, please submit your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Overview: Under the direction of the department manager, you will manage the global supply of critical raw materials, working closely with suppliers and the global team to optimize the supply of critical raw material items.
- Demonstrating minimal work direction needed, you will provide best practices sharing within work group
- Provide process support to division Sales and Operations Planning Processes
- Create demand plans and analyze international supply plans
- Take ownership for global non-working inventory (NWI) management process, working with subsidiaries to identify NWI items, identifying disposition plans and tracking progress
Manage key process indices:
- Provide data support to division planning teams
- Manage reporting process for demand planning, order management, inventory management, and financial reporting
- Bachelor level Degree
- 4-7 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demand planning experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!