Attica CNC Machine Shop: Redefining Precision Part of the CNC machining solution. While our core competency is in the manufacture and delivery of complex CNC machined parts, our business philosophy is remarkably simple; quality comes first. In other words, if your name is going on it, you want Attica machine shop parts in it.
Clients in CNC machining industry sectors including healthcare, energy, automotive, food & beverage and military have experienced the value that Attica CNC machine shop engineers into each and every part manufactured. And while the machining specifications and tolerances range from sector to sector, the one constant is the precision and adherence to finished quality and service that Attica machine shop continually delivers.
Attica Manufacturing is recruiting for the position of full time CNC Machinists to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for variety of machining procedures in support of ongoing business operations.
Full time Shift work
• Minimum 2 years of work experience running CNCs
• Ability to Set-Up CNC mills or lathes proficiently
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
• Should have good knowledge of machining processes.
• Proficient use of inspection/measuring devices such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers; must have many of their own tools.
• Candidate must possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to work well in a team environment and independently, as required.
• Applicants must be able to pass a ITAR / Police Check screening process
Only the candidates called for an interview will be contacted; compensation dependent on experience - will be further discussed at interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
General resources for all workplaces: using masks in the workplace
screening for COVID-19covid COVID-19covid 19 vaccines and workplace health and safety