A leading roof truss manufacturer located in Ilderton, ON is growing their workforce. They are looking for eager labourers who are capable of learning things quickly.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidate to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Although specific building / assembly experience is not necessary we are looking for who have experience in roles such as;
- General Labour
- Factory or Manufacturing
The job duties will include:
- Taking lumber off the cart
- Assembling trusses & wall panels
- Reading blueprints and following design instructions
- Picking lumber & stacking lumber.
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools
The ideal candidate will be:
- Capable to repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs
- A team player – can work within a team environment and independently
- Manual dexterity – enjoys working with your hands and being active
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Must have own hammer, tape measure & steel toe boots/shoes
Own transportation as position is located in ILDERTON (10 minutes NORTH of London)
Monday – Friday – 6:30am-3:00pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining Drake's Talent Network. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!