IS2 St. Thomas is hiring for a full-time machine operator for a growing client in the area!
This is a full-time, permanent position located here in St. Thomas with start dates as early as this August! We are looking to bring the right candidates in for first round of interviews ASAP!
Our client is growing rapidly, and they are looking for the perfect candidates to add to their production team on a full-time direct-hire basis. Apply today, you could start working as soon as tomorrow!
Why you’ll want this job:
- A new facility that is rapidly growing with many expansion plans coming
- Competitive wage + shift premium
- Straight afternoon shift
- Full time, direct hire position offering benefits and company perks after a standard probation period!
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate machinery/equipment as trained to maximize plant efficiency
- Take part in the continuous improvement process to improve productivity and quality and focus on solutions
- Alert supervisors of any safety, quality, maintenance, or productivity
- Performs visual and documented inspections on parts as required
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures, and workplace policies
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma
- 2-3 + years machine operator experience
- Experience working with ERP system
- Wood processing course (considered an asset)
- Clean criminal record (with the ability to pass a criminal record check)
Pay Rate/Range: $19.00 per hour plus shift premium ($0.75)
Shift Time(s): Straight afternoon shift (3PM - 1:30AM Monday to Thursday)
Have we piqued your interest?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link and apply directly through our job board!
We are looking to start candidates ASAP the facility is growing quickly and we want you to be a part of that!