Express is recruiting for a Bilingual Claims Administrator for our client in London, ON! The successful candidate will provide detail, accurate and timely administrative support in both English and French. This position is an evaluation hire opportunity.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Customer service via phone and written correspondence, follow up when required
- Data entry and report generation
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a customer service, claims management preferred
- Proficient with computer, MS Access preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $21.50 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Bilingual Claims Administrator"