||Oct 28, 2022
Digital HR Functional Lead (2 Positions) (DHR 40686)
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Salary: $33.38 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: These are Initiatives/Opportunities full-time positions ending November 1, 2023, with the possibility of an extension up to a maximum of 24 months.
Duties: The Digital HR Functional Analyst contributes to a multi-year project to implement new process design and a new Human Resource Management System (HRMS) for Fanshawe College. This project is part of the larger, strategic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project in which Workday technology for HR, Finance and Student Information will enable the College’s future directions.
The project vision is to provide transformative process design and Workday technology to enable a fully integrated and seamless employee experience while enhancing HR service delivery through automation, easy manager and employee journeys and data analytics.
Reporting to the Digital HR Project Lead, the Digital HR Functional Analysts supports Functional Leads. The Analyst performs tasks including system configuration, data conversion, report requirements, documentation, testing, go-live and post go-live activities.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree or equivalent in Human Recourses or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a project environment with multiple priorities and strict time constraints along with a great interest in transforming HR capabilities enabled by technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills are required along with advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio skills
- Experience implementing an HRMS is required, preferably Workday
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills