Drake International is proudly partnered with a large manufacturer located in South London. Their adminstrative team is growing and they are now interviewing for a Accounts Payable clerk. This is a long term temporary role with the potential of hire.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Matching invoices to purchase orders for Accounts Payable
- Matching cheques/EFT with supplier invoices
- Order/reorder office supplies
- Filing necessary paperwork
- Receive created purchase orders
- Month end and year end filing
- Obtain approvals for invoices from operations team
- Invoice entry into A/P system
- Cover reception desk when required
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Post secondary level accounting/bookkeeping courses preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication, analytical and technical skills
- Have the ability to work independently within a busy office environment
- Proficient English language skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
$21/hr to start
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining Drake's Talent Network. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!