Responsible for coordinating the accurate dispatch, fulfillment, and kanban of materials on time within the accountable production area
- Provides, maintains and ensures accurate inventory transaction and tracking information of goods. ( ex. system processing, picking, scanning)
- Provides and ensures accurate material control and identification of materials. (ex. cycle counting, location, kanban audits)
- Controls and maintains the kanban process within a designated area(s).
- Places orders for kanbaned materials with internal and external suppliers.
- Initiates expediting towards fulfillment of Finished Goods, and Materials shortages.
- Conduct cycle count investigation
- EN processing (associated with cutting dates, stock level, scrap values, etc.)
- Critical stockout review
- Material presentation at the cell (rack labeling, transfer bins, etc.)
- Organizes customer orders, and confirms material availability for shipment.
- Liaisons with Manufacturing, Production Planning, Purchasing, Traffic, Materials, and Sales to maintain the areas of accountability
- Inventory control support
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office as well as possess a working knowledge of a MRP / ERP system.
- 3-5 year experience in a Manufacturing Environment with specific exposure to Production Planning, Materials, or Logistics.
- Post-secondary education in Operations or Materials Management and/or a CAPIC certification an asset.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to relate to all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
*If interested, please apply through our website: https://www.trojantechnologies.com/en/about/careers
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com