||Aug 05, 2022
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources (ERS 40621)
Employment Group: Admin
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary Range: $55,111 to $68,890
Closing Date: August 19, 2022
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Duties: The incumbent provides administrative organizational support to the Executive Director and the Human Resources Managers. The Administrative Assistant prepares reports and correspondence and conducts research as required. They will liaise between the Executive Director’s office and the department’s internal and external communities. The Administrative Assistant actively participates in the support and achievement of priorities and future plans established by the Human Resources Department. The incumbent, in co-operation with the Executive Director, is responsible for budget development and monitoring. The incumbent provides back-up and assistance to recruitment related logistical activities during HR staff absences or peak periods.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 2-year diploma of an Administrative Assistant/Office Administration program
- Minimum 5 years’ general experience within a Human Resources department an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of College in general (i.e., departments, programs/services, systems) and organizational structure preferred
- Working knowledge of personal computers utilizing a range of software to produce reports, correspondence and other documents
- Good knowledge of budget preparation, financial/administrative data processing systems
- Highly organized, able to work independently and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities